30 October 2011

Becoming an occupier...

In two days, I will be enbarking on a journey to become an occupier and a journalist for 8 days.

I will be going to Occupy Wall Street. I will be engaging in the social experiment, first hand.
I will be sharing with you what I see and what I think of it.
But. I will not be sharing it here.

In combination with my experiment to be an occupier, to engage in this new model - this new symbol of a new society - I will be also engaging in a new blogging site.

The reason? Just as with my society, I have become increasingly disappointed with the profiteering I see, each day, finding new combinations and new ways into my life and my abilities and my contact anything outside of myself. Blogger has been subsumed and subsumed and subsumed by for-profit companies that have made it impossible to continue on with a clear conscious and an engaged mind.

And so, I am looking for a new home.
I have heard good things of Wordpress, and so for now - as an experiment - that is where I will be while I engage in this other social experiment. I am not claiming this is where I will land. I am just saying this is, for now, where I will be.

You will find the Occupy Wall Street posts here: Context in Motion

Please, join me on this journey and share your thoughts.

1 Thought(s):

Blogger Unknown thought...

:D

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home