16 March 2010

A break from extended fiction

Whatever comes, it will be acceptable.

I have been places I hated and placed I loved. I've done things that were distasteful and bitter, but I have done things that made life worth living. I have been lifted up and tread upon. I have been high and low, off and on, hurt and loved.

And so, whatever this new trial is, whatever this new situation brings, whatever these new changes are - they will be permissable and acceptable to me.

I will walk down this road, wherever it might lead, with a high head. I will acknowledge that the direction of my life is not a one-man boat, is not governed solely by which direction I steer, is not determined only by this self I inhabit.

But that we here are the angels who can help and we are the ones who pray in need of it. That we are the ones who can guide and we are the ones lost to the night.

That we are the ones who control our destinies, not as soul stars, but as galaxies and a universe that all moves together in one direction, in one motion, as one creation.

I cannot guide the river on my own, but I am a part of its flow.
I cannot know my own path, alone, but I am a part of the road.
And I cannot make my life alone, but I am part of the pattern that is being made that the future will try to follow.

So I will be okay as I am only one part, and I will accept that together we will guide this boat, and I will be a part of it no matter where it is we go. For though I may not always like the way or the boat, I cannot leave it all behind. For this current is a part of me, as well, and I must go where it goes. So, together, we must find the way to reach the goals we've set. For we will never reach them all alone.

I hope in the future, we can all find this acceptable and shed these minds of individuality and self-fullness. For we are very, very wrong and we only harm one another when we try to walk on in our own way alone.

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home