12 April 2009

Forget it.

I forget that no-one else in on the same journey that I am. That if I look for those on the same road as me, I will only meet with disappointment, despair, distrust in all of this community. I will never find rest, will never find companionship, will never meet those who can escalate to what it is I am searching for.

I forget that you are here to challenge me. To set me in the right direction through your dissent and discontent with the ways I become when I see so wrongly. And I will never be what you say I could have been if I am always against you in this.

I forget that I must have trust, along with truth. That I am not a singular becon of the right, of the correct, of the only way to get to the end. I am stumble my way there eventually, but so will many others. So will you.

And I forget that you are there to stumble along with me - no matter where either of us go.

Forgive me.
For I'm only fearful, very frettful, extremely forgettful.
And I need your light to help show the way through the darkness I create.
Need your day to compliment my night.

Do not let me go alone.
Do not let me forget forever.

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home