05 March 2009

The [comically] Worst Day Ever

I felt great. Everything was going my way.
Then, I slowly began to unravel.

I dumped over a full 20 ounce hot beverage all over the espresso bar.
I proceeded to get severely behind as I had to clean it up and remake the beverage.
I nearly dropped a full tray of dishes off a table.
Resigning, I went home with warm thoughts of the day getting much better.

Getting home, I found myself quite hungry.
I went to make toast, dropped the toaster, and burned myself.
I went to apply burn spray and hit myself in the eye with the lid, as it soared off the spray at my face.
And I proceeded to lay on the couch the rest of the evening, spraying aloe from a broken spray bottle on my burned fingers whist trying, with no such luck , to reach my husband who was probably completing some much more important final at school.

Ridiculous.

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home