14 December 2008

White Winter

It's snowing in the metro area today, and yet the urbanites continue to cruise around in their FUVs down our one way sloped streets without a care in the world or even so much as a hint toward a second thought about the brilliantness of their decisions.

Congratulations, my fellow city-dwellers. Today you have distinguished yourselves as complete morons. Why not repeat that fun pinball game you all started last year. Don't let player one win. That would be a disgrace to your honor and your ... moronicness.

But please, whatever you do, don't continue your escapades on my crayon-colored street.

Please.
I like my front door.

But. On the upside:
The park will be beautiful.

So long as I get up there before everyone else who has already thought "you know, I bet the park will be beautiful" beats me to it.
Their hoofprints will ruin everything.
I hope they go drive their cars instead.


But no, I'm not that cruel-hearted.
Not really.

2 Thought(s):

Blogger Fateduel thought...

Yes you are, dearie.
Don't lie.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

Keep your (albethem honest) butagg* comments to yourself.

Please.

On another note - Question: how is a winabato* like a Winebago?

Answer: Not at all.

* These nonesense words thanks to blogger word verification. Keeping the hoodlums off our blog comments. Amen.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home