19 March 2008

Today must have been the strangest day.

Often, I find the that the past sneeks up on one. Declaring with a suddenly all-too-loud voice, "Here I am. Had you forgotten me?"

That's how this week has been. Partly, it's making me wonder. Partly making me nausious. Partly coming to an understanding:

We are prepared to move. The moment is inevitable. It is coming.
So is the end of this.
All this.

That doesn't answer questions, exactly. Instead, it leads to more wonder. What answers questions is what I do with this past that is constantly presenting itself to me.

I think I will analyze it and let it go. Look to it for answers and move on. Concentrate on the complication of it all, sort it out, and continue to be the spectre that I am.

I like being a ghost in these strange days. It lets the past wonder about me.

Also, Ich spreche Deutsch. Ich brauche viele Worte und viele uebung ueber meine Grammatik. Dann ich kann Deutsch sehr besser sprechen.
Das ist alles.

That will make the past even more confused. And me even more clear.

2 Thought(s):

Blogger Fateduel thought...

We shall both be ghosts and flutter about in the real world until we find a suitable place to stay. Probably never.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Booker thought...

Hey, thanks for stopping by and commenting on some of my blogs :-)

Do I know you, or does Crystal? Or were you a drive by commentor? :-) Just wondering.

Here's why the pix were all in a library hall:
Explanation

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home