26 October 2006

High Noon

I just spent an hour of my usually unusual morning-afternoons reading up on everybody's blog. I even read up on the ones that I haven't thought were really that important anymore. Granted I didn't read every post on the homepage, but I read enough to get a feel for it.

Everyone's but your's. It isn't like you update anyway. It isn't like I wouldn't know if you had.

But that reminds me, I need to link those two creator. Their work is brilliant, and I would like to know what they are up to much more than some other random things I have listed that I don't really ever intend to read again. This means link clean up. Perhaps this also means that I am starting to care about this again.

We'll see. I have too much to get done as is.
But I did get that paperwork done, and I did schedule a "consulation" for a new dentist - which really just means a "hi are you a fraudulent ass or can I let you touch my mouth without ruining it" meeting.

Good for me. I still have too many things unfinished.
We have work to do tonight - and not of the paying kind.

-Rk

2 Thought(s):

Blogger FireVaney thought...

Bad Bloggers, Bad Blog-Readers, and Habitual Dentist Haters -- We should start a club!

(And, thanks for the comment!)

;)

7:55 AM  
Blogger FireVaney thought...

We could sporadically write bad blogs about habitually hating dentists -- which no one will ever want to read.

(But that's just the first thought to come to mind.)

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home