17 April 2006

Whomsoever is concerned...

Three more minutes left on the clock - dammit, we don't have a lot of time. Like twigs from a great tree, broken off, and dropped in the river -- we travel at the rate of time, dearest darling. And if you haven't noticed, we don't have a high tide. So I'll start, then.

To Whomsoever It does so obviously Concern(or something to a degree near that),

I have run the tests twice, trice, and quadrupple times through, and I have come upon only one logistically sound fact: I fear the whole understanding we came upon at the close of last week was a terrible misconception.

Perhaps returning to the original source of the first generation material would lead us to some more concrete explanations - perhaps even some finite definitions and absolute considerations as to how the complication can now be resolved. However, at this point, I cannot offer any other subjects for your investigations. You may find yourself soon searching the archives of all elderliest stories; and I believe in every one-in-three, you'll have a chance to find what you are looking for. It isn't exactly a foolproof procedure, to be sure - but our experienments were foolhearty enough as to overcompensate for us now.

You'll find on your desk there's an envelope tucked away neatly in a book cover (however the book may have fallen on the floor or under the boards of the bed, for they had been setting there for quite some time previous to this memo). Should you find them where I have expounded, please take them up at a timely manner. The contents, I quite assure you, is time (and thus relativitally) sensitive. Should the delay be much more, the contents will already have been outdated. This would be unacceptible. Thus, please find the previous envelope and deal accordingly.

I believe instructions are on the back. Perhaps on an insert within the front cover or first page of the contents. Either way, please set to work on this remedy - as it will be to the best interest and betterment of us all.

Thank you, and godspeed.
-Rk

5 Thought(s):

Blogger Andunneana thought...

Huh?

8:58 AM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

Mostly, I have no idea either :) It just came out that way. The bit about the letter was really just to remind Widge I left a letter for him in the cover of his book. Odd reminder...

Although all this is fittingly a bit metaphorical to the rest of that day (which I didn't intend it to be)

11:38 AM  
Blogger Avi thought...

I love all the obfustication. Isn't it wonderful how the more words you use, the more vague you become?

12:54 PM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

It is by far one of my most beloved techniques.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Avi thought...

So I've noticed. I rather like it.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home