08 February 2006

Treatise

Hey you! Look. I've been listening - all ears - bated for your every opinion for far too long now.

Now you seem think, to in fact believe quite fervantly that you've got control over me with your niceties. That your little "meh"s of disapproval sway my abilities. That your cliquey little comments on how you think I ought to say things, ought to think of things, ought to be one day somehow mean everything to me.

But you've been hindering my progress, blocking off success for too long. Been holding your clammy hand over my mouth long enough. Held your fingers on my pen, your thoughts host in my brain long enough.

I'm tired of your reign. So I'm starting a revolution.
Prepare yourself for war.

-Rali

7 Thought(s):

Blogger Andunneana thought...

You do realize several of your posts are confusing as to who the anger is being funneled at. This sounds like Widge but you never let on to such feelings in daily conversation. So confused.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

That's because this isn't about him at all.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Avi thought...

Sometimes a little bit of clarity would be pleasant... are you talking to us? A teacher? Y'know, let us in on the deep dark inner workings of your mind every once in a while...

9:04 AM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

If it's "inner workings" your attemtping at -- ask them in a forum fluent in the privacies of life.

To a large degree, though, we're all fiction writers. And what better grounds for fiction than in forums written for all eyes that buy next-near anything?

I - personally - am a highly critical cynic.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Fateduel thought...

Aww, how did I manage to win your heart you brilliant girl you?

7:44 PM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

:crimson blush: Brilliant? Come now, what's that for.

9:34 PM  
Blogger FireVaney thought...

Hey, Ralikat!

Thanks for the recent compliments!

Much of "The Braeside" stuff is influenced by Mary Robison's novel, Why Did I Ever. Also, I've taken a few cues from Amy Hempel.

Be well!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home