08 November 2005

Be sure to note:

Within 72 hours (3 days hence), the url of this site is changing to:

http://ralikat.blogspot.com

Note this down if you want to stop by after that.

[It was going to be cfr.blogspot.com, but some other pitiable blog has taken it just recently and its author have no contact information or even comments enabled for me to disuade them against the use of it. lamentable.]

-RK

4 Thought(s):

Blogger Avi thought...

why are you changing it?

3:48 PM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

because I'm not using "railcat" for a login/username on the net anymore. I want to narrow it down to "ralikat" so people can find me -- and I can find myself.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Frankie thought...

Oh my... your internet life is FAR too complicated m'dear.

2:09 AM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

I know, isn't it hott?

:'0(

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home