13 October 2005

thieved

Shudders down, close the blinds. Keep blind eyes from seeing any of that light. Silently let it slip, your mind - your sanity. Just give me another moment. Soon, maybe you'll see something beautiful to you.

Or you'll see the darkness of death before it collapses again.

Words. Synapses in the back of the mind. Electricity serving in our heads what we call the english language. but language breaks apart. Even though its something more like divine languages we don't dare to whisper. Because we don't speak in tonuges. Because we don't dare test them. Or anything.

But wield your double-edged sword like a butter-knife through stone-cold ice. Cut like diamond, things like I hate you and I wish you'd die.

It was so easy before, before you died - before you went home. Before you lost your way. Before you sent me to lock me up and throw the keys of my soul away - like taking out the trash to the back of the laundry, where there's dumpsters labels "food trash only". But, you'll ignore those and you'll toss my heart in too. In with all that rotting trash, in with all that desolate rubbish.

That's that, isn't it, then. That's all you've got to give me. That's all I could take.

But I stole the ideas for this too. You'll see it, if you look close enough. But I'm not afraid of taking it, word by word, from you. I'm not afraid to talk, to tell, to huddle like a scared jackrabbit against you. Not afraid of you. Now we'll see how you see it.

I need you
Shape me +
mold me,
hit me +
hold me.

To
kiss me +
shake me.
miss me +
break me.

leave me +
love me.
leave me +
love me.
leave me +
I need you

So cry or scream
kick or leave
just please, please
don't forget me

-RK

2 Thought(s):

Blogger Fateduel thought...

Theif!!
You stealer of words!
But on a side note, are you just talking about the poemy thing at the end or are other bits stolen too?

10:55 AM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

All the rest of that is orignial bs, unfortantely.
---
Strangely sobering how only once words are stolen, do we apparently deserve to hear them.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home