02 October 2005

confronting the demon of late-night weekend downtime

Feels like the world might be collapsing. Maybe its the academics, the stress I've forgotten over the lazy days of summer. Maybe it's just late, and I'm just tired. Or lonely.

Or some sick mixture of all of the above.

So to battle the inadequatecy complex I've accidentally tapped into, I've updated a bit of the sidebar. And I'm pointing it out to waste time until commercials are over and I can coax myself into intense interest in At First Sight. Which isn't easy - but I'm trying nonetheless. So, as a result - you'll notice the dates listed beside each of the author's links -- you'll notice they are in European format. I thought that'd be helpful to point out to those of you who don't get it right off the bat.

I realize not everyone tends toward British soceity. I can accept that. I try to be accomodating, where it counts. Where it doesn't, I allow you to muddle through on your own. Get used to that.

So, now you can keep up with updates without a)guessing or b)having key insider, first-hand info from the author. It's a way of simplifying life. Appreciate it.

And yes, this means I expect you to keep up with updates without forewarning. That's part of the advantage on my side - I can do that respectively sanely now.

-RK
-------
Also, notice the Wishlist. I just added that this morning [10:14]

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home