03 July 2005

But we don't get mad.

This occured. Just now.

What if no one else changed? What if they aren't the different ones? Instead - me. The one who don't fit - because she don't want it anymore. Don't want to run the race they all be running, don't want to dive back into whatever they be giving. Don't want the life they all be living.

They didn't move on; I did. Life there might even still be the same. All not good, all not worth it, all not okay now.

She don't have to ask anymore. She outgrow the bounds here. Brake the chains because they can't hold her any longer. Remove the cage because she not live in it anymore. Don't want it anymore.

So, that is all it took, all it was. That I'm different. And they aren't.

She thinking she see the problem. My problem. Why she, I want to go - don't want to stay, don't want to go back. Why I feel-- so much. Because things - life - I am different.

We all had to know that would happen. All there's to do is just do the best we've got. That's it, now. Until I'm done - can go where I want to go, be what I want to be. Have to do the undesirable now, make my fragile little limbs ready. Make it so I'm not just running now. So I'm leaving.

That'll make all the difference. That make it good, neh?

She hope so.

-RK

1 Thought(s):

Blogger Ralikat thought...

I owe Card for this style -- felt he deserved props outside the post itself. Call me cheesy. Oh well - I be safe now, not sued.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home