05 June 2005

the other side of the coin...

Again - song lyrics. I realize most of you don't read them - in fact, I rarely do myself. But these are relevant to something some of you understand, others of you don't. But that's okay. Read them anyway - they're too true.
-------
Sometimes I get the feeling
that I won't be on this planet for very long.
I really like it here;
I'm quite attached to it.
I hope I'm wrong.

All I really wanna say
is you're the reason I wanna stay.
I loved you before I met you,
and I met you just in time
'cause there was nothing left.

I sat here on my suitcase
in our empty new apartment
until the sun went down.
Then I walked back down the stairs
with all my bags and drove away.
You must be freaking out.

All I know is I've gotta be
where my heart says I oughta be.
It often makes no sense.
In fact, I never understand these things I feel

Don't change your plans for me;
I won't move to LA.
The leaves are falling back east -
that's where I'm gonna stay.

Yu have made me smile again.
I fact, I might be sore from it;
It's been a while.
I know we've been together many times before.
I'll see you on the other side,
but don't change your plans for me;
I won't move to LA.
The leaves are falling back east -
that's where I'm going to stay.

All I really wanna say
is you're the reason I wanna stay,
but destiny is calling and won't hold.
And when my time is up I'm outta here

all I know is I've gotta be
where my heart says I oughta be.
It often makes no sense.
In fact, I never understand these things I feel.

I love you, goodbye
I love you, goodbye...

-------

-RK

2 Thought(s):

Blogger Frankie thought...

Sometimes a song is the only way to say it eh? Sad. :(

3:55 PM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

*sigh* you don't know the half of it :'0(

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home