08 May 2005

This isn't enough, is it?

I'm not what I used to be. I'm not what I want to be or what I said I'd be or ...

No. Let's think about think about you for a while. It's better. Here: a thought.

My older brothers are poets and lovers. I am neither.
She likes to dance, but I can't move my feet just to please her.

A penny for my thoughts. More times than not, they're worth even less.
Still I want you to see the crying child inside of me.
Then you'd stay when times get like this cuz their like this all the time.

Send in the clowns, let them play us a tune to make that warm feeling return.
Send in the gray, and we'll call it the day to be sure that warm feeling remains.

She wants a deep man, she'd love a cowboy.
Maybe, I'd just slow you down with my pious integrity, dime store philosophy -
That's me, but not all there is to me.


That's it. Just think for a while. Soon enough you'll get to it. If you don't, don't worry - it's all right in the end, or it will be some day.

-RK

2 Thought(s):

Blogger Resident Apt. Six thought...

Well, one good thing if you come back: you and I can go to Soapbox Symphony Concerts again. :)

2:29 PM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

Yeah, I really want to do that. I miss them - they're so awesome :(

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home