29 May 2005

Pooling for Ideas

I have a need of titles. Realizing now I really do want to go home - my intellect is thusly entirely and utterly sapped. In other words, I need your help. Thus, you get this.

Give me ideas for:

a) a dog from Dublin = decide between Isaac or Paddy.
[If you have a better idea, shoot. That's all my lost-vocabulary brain came up with]
b) a chocolate bunny from EasyJet upon return from Athens to UK
c) a Nici giraffe plushie

You know the drill. (Or don't you?) You should. Post comments. Give me brain-juices. Stop complaining.

Oh yeah - and as usual in this state of mind - cheers mates.
-------
Yes, and you should really check out my current pic - it's a link! Astounding, isn't it? *gasp* It really was quite opportune that I found the thing much on accident and coinsidence - it even being a dragon and all. Well, if you have a go at it, you'll see ...


-RK

2 Thought(s):

Blogger Fateduel thought...

Not being able to see the dog, I'd say Paddy. But it all depends on how it looks to me.
As for the chocolate bunny, isn't that going to be eaten?
And the Nici giraffe plushie? First of all, what the heck is "Nici"? Secondly, giraffe's should be called something long. A long name for a long neck. Like Jonathon, Elizabeth, Harrington, Jeffery, etc. Long names.
And lastly, the picture is eerily appropriate in addition to being "rad" (as you like to say).

7:40 PM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

[moments before leaving, what am I doing? I'm blogging...of course]

To clarify: The dog is the keychain you got me from Burger King. The chocolate bunny is NOT chocolate like that - a plushie with chocolate scented beans. (who knew?) And "Nici" is the brandname of all those adorable stuffed animals they have in clinton cards. I'll upload a pic later.

But I'm really feeling something like Harrington or whatnot. Cheers! And goodbye

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home