02 April 2005

Thoughts I can't really bring under one banner...

Here's something simple just because I have been thinking again. Wait, thinking again? Hmm, that seems unneccesary to state really - thinking's just what I do. It's like breathing, or writing, or being alive - I just do it [not like Nike though]. I don't have to try or take the time...it just happens.

Sort of life the course of life. It just ... well, happens.

I've had the strangest epiphany. One I never thought I would face - one I never thought would be an issue to me. Now, I'll share it here because it's shocking enough for me to have to write it down.

Getting married 'young' is no longer an option for me. I'm old enough now, and have enough things to 'finish' between now and the effect that it just isn't possible. My other thought is what this could mean, what age could be telling me. It's strange - I never saw myself here, never saw that coming. Yet, here I am. (sigh) Life really can throw you some of the time.

But for now, I have other concerns. I really should get over some of those concerns - namely one...just so that I stop feeling like everything I do is completely lame and absurd. But, as Avi has said, that really is the effect of the thing. I am not actually dumb, but the thing makes me feel that I am at a very constant and steady rate. And that really is the problem.

And for the record: it is Really not funny to recieve an email not more than three seconds after you have already done what it told you to do. That is what we call irony - cosmic irony if you will. And no, I didn't laugh because it hurt too much to cry. I was laughing because of the absurd hillarity of the situation. And I am more than positive that God was laughing too.

Well, God, feel free...despite my exasperation on the matter - it was funny!

And as an afterthough:

Let's steal time. All that has been devistated can be re-created. Realize, we pick up the broken pieces of our lives, giving ourselves to each other to rest our head on.

-RK

1 Thought(s):

Blogger Avi thought...

Heck, yeah, it was funny! Cruel yet beautiful irony, oh how I love thee...

And you quoted me! How special am I?

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home