09 April 2005

Stupid quizzes are most excellent

I'm so over it. Back to the beginning - back to where I can be happy and enjoy life, and back to where I started out from and wanted to end up. How, you ask?

I read through one of those silly little quizzes - and it opened my eyes to things that I didn't know before - things that made the thing more real, more humanistic - less perfect. That was all it took laddies and lasses. It was that simple - one word, one passage, one motion of a thought that made the thing more real - less dreamlike.

And now, I am back to a state of gentle stasis. Back to resting position. Back to joys and wonders and laughs and sighs and all the wondeful things that people like me get to enjoy.

And all, thanks to a stupid little quiz. Marvelous!

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home