01 April 2005

A strange sort of thanks to give, especially on this day

So, today ought to be a miserably horrible day, right? Well, other than the fact that I am completely wiped out - dead, stone tired at 4.05 just sitting at my compie talking to people I've been waiting all week to talk to - the day hasn't been going too terribly. Yet, anyway. But in other news, I have something rather important to get out...

Whatever possessed you to do such a thing, I've not a clue. Yet, because of your momentary insanity - I owe you the greatest of thanks. If it weren't for you and your ideas about whatever it was that you had an idea about when you did that, I would not be where I am right now nor would I be feeling the managerie of things I am feeling.

So even through all of the terrible things, you ended up doing me the best good in the end - and for that I owe you many, many, many thanks.

I don't believe you could have known what you did. I can't imagine you doing it had you known. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you did know, and maybe you did it for the very reason I think you never would have. Who really knows? But either way, you did what you did - and it meant what it meant, and I am now here where I am. So thank you anyway.

-RK

1 Thought(s):

Blogger Christopher Welker thought...

_

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home