15 April 2005

[laughter]

Sprinkle cold water on this dusty sky.
Time will pick you up and then she will take you for a rise there.
While I'm here and you're always gone -
Forbidden fruit tastes better left alone.
Yeah sure, forbidden fruit tastes better left alone.

(interlude)

How long must I wait for a river?
How long must I wait?

(interlude)

Gave love a chance to fly,
and I left without a backward glance or a wave goodbye.
I need a spotlight on this road I've known.
Well, I would ask for directions but nobody's home.
Yeah, I would ask for directions but nobody's home.

How long must I wait for a river?
How long must I wait?

Where is the beginning and where does it start?
Where is the clock-maker when time is running out?
-Soapbox Symphony:Many Things

-------
That, it's friday, and life is good. Save this eye infection I have [Pink eye thanks to some random chick on campus contracting it two days prior] *rolls infected eyes* But other than that, *reference title* - I pray you can and will too.

Tonight: all-night city vigil for the banishment of poverty through trade. Wish us blessing in our attempts =D

-RK

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home