14 April 2005

It's the ooh, the gonna, and the girl

or A Sestina with Me: Wubble me senseless in a jelly-bean colored jar with peaches

Hiss, hiss, then take a missed target and Eat It's Face?

Your bawd is too fooléd for me. Eat that you scowl.

Chunkay
munkay

doo dee doo doo
bee doo doo, doo
doo

Alternate lives live well in jungle habitats.

Voodoo. Do you do? Well that'll do Baloo!

Woe to the Kilborn Identity and it's knaves!

Eye ate my bones last tomorrow

Uncle Boolie loves his tree topped fences

You will *music-note* Love May *music-note* until the Spring day is in no way okay. So what d'yah say?! <- emphatically, please

Thank you, Academy of Internation love and Roses, for choosing me as your thorn of hope.

Buckhollow is a much better place to vacation than your...Damn...no, dang it to Fiddlesticks! Write a story on't.

I've Got no room to fill my lonéd heart now!!!

See't, done. Here!

R G
x I

-RK

1 Thought(s):

Blogger Avi thought...

And this is what happens when she is impossibly hyper... she writes complete nonsense on a pad of paper and makes me read it!

Glad you posted it here, my slightly deranged friend - now whenever I read it, I will always remember how wonky your little brain can get!

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home