03 April 2005

Care package(s)!

1 box cheddar Goldfish
1 box assorted Teddy Grahams (Chocolate, Honey, Cinnamon)
8 4-packs of NutterButters
1 pink egg of Reese's Miniature peanut butter cups
2 4+1 packs of 400 ISO Fujifilm
1 box Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptarts
3 packages loose Poptarts (Strawberry...I think =0S)
2 bags Nacho Cheesier Doritos
1 movie that rocks
2 CDs that rock too
1 AZ Map of London
2 books of awesome stickers
9 loose sheets of awesome stickers
1 6-pack of Lip Smackers
1 single pack of Lip Smackers
1 awesome springy tank top
Probably a dozen plastic shopping bags
1 card full of love
1 box full of love and home and all goodness and stuff

Mama & Daddy: Thanks a million! I couldn't say thank you enough - you have made my day, made me smile, and made my life so very glad!

And Thanks Volcom.

-------
1 fuzzy chirping chickie
1 chicken that lays gumball eggs
2 Corvettes
1 bobble-head butterfly from Mexico
1 purple gift bag
3 sheets tissue paper
23 plastic egggs stuffed with Tootsie Rolls and Reese's Minuature peanut butter cups
1 rockin' card to make me smile from ear to ear
1 box full of purple grass and Easter cheer

Mel: You are the sweetest ever! What on earth would I do without a "sister" like you? Thank you so much, I hope that your Easter was the best. And by the way, your package was only a few days shy of, no worries =0D
-------

Here's for the love I get from home. I miss you all so much! Fear not - soon my "exile" shall be ended and I shall no longer be bereft of you beautiful people any longer!

-RK

2 Thought(s):

Blogger Diana thought...

I thought you weren't allowed to ship anything organic over there. Not so?

4:14 PM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

Diana: Yeah, you can ship stuffs like that - you just have to pay a million USD for it usually.

SL: Volcom is the receiver and deliverer of my package =0D

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home