08 March 2005

writing in the garden and other things

So I got a virus yesterday. It didn't do too much. Installed annoying amounts of spywear onto my computer - some of it that I can't delete, or don't know how to. But I guess it doesn't matter. The paper I thought was due yesterday at noon turns out its due Thursday in April. So for once, I'm ahead of the game I guess you could say.

I decided, after walking home from the BP yet again - that I'd go and sit in the garden and write. Came up with a fairly amusing snippet of something that could be a look at myself in the future. Who knows.

Was up last night - not doing homework like I should have been doing. I was talking to a friend. It was better that way. Homework can always wait.

So, this is pretty much on the opposite end of blogs I hate. Last time we had the angst-ridden rant. Now we have the chonological listing of what I've done. Pretty boring, eh?

Well to be honest - I'm too tired to write much else. Just a list of the things I've managed to do while still feeling half human. I don't always - but while doing these things, I guess you could say I did.

And I realized why we don't save conversations in our mind; why it isn't like a saved document of the thing on a computer; why we don't write everything we ever say or were ever told on the inside of our skulls. I realized why we don't do that - I may stop my computer from doing that too...

*sigh* It's been a long week, and it's just getting going. Tomorrow is wednesday. That means breakfast. That means food before I'm really alive...

I forgot to get everything done, again. But then again, I often forget the things I shouldn't. My biggest problem is that I can't forget the things I should...

sigh- ...

-RK

2 Thought(s):

Blogger Diana thought...

The history files can be a nightmare. In the words of Savage Garden, "Memories fade; they're designed that way."

4:16 PM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

I must say, personally, I am glad memory fades. I only wish, at times, that it would fade a bit faster...

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home