17 March 2005

Planning till I turn blue...

Whew! It has been an endless stream of planning, planning, planning. From the village to the town to the city - from the city to the hotel. From the hotel back to the city, back to the station - out of the country. From the country, to the station to the city. To the hotel...that I've yet to find *sigh*

From the hotel, to the city, to the station, back to the country - and the station and the city and the hotel again.

Then the city and the town and the village and my room...and it's Easter. Find the familiar gang - if they haven't abandoned me yet. Plan something and back to the homework grindstone, as it were.

But for now, its just me and the cities and the stations and other friends that I'm glad I get to see again. Perhaps it will all be less hectic, less confusing - once I'm there. Just maybe *shrug*. Or maybe not.

-RK

2 Thought(s):

Anonymous Anonymous thought...

Perhaps God might slow things down for ya, Rali! Life seems to be getting faster all the time (I wonder if that has to do with us getting older---Naaah!)

Have fun and get some sleep...go horse back riding or whatever you do in England for fun. Selah!

10:16 PM  
Blogger AJ thought...

Having fun I see! Hope you have plenty of amusement. ;)

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home