11 March 2005

I don't understand...

I posted, then I deleted a post. Rightfully - the post should not still be showing up on my site. But it is.

I don't understand.

I wrote a poem about a philosophical idea. It had concrete images that had to be looked for to some extent. It was criticized for being a philosophical poem.

I don't understand.

I told myself that I would do something. In the end, I gave in and only did what I wanted to do - not what I said I would. But I hadn't meant to.

I don't understand.

I feel a piece of me, missing. I thought I had filled it before. But that puzzle piece, that seemed to fit in everyway - ended up falling through. So do all the others that look close. Some don't fit at all - they become obvious when you turn on the light switch. But those that seem to fit, that fall through in the end - there are so many.

I don't understand.

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home