02 February 2005

To Say Nothing Of

To say nothing of you,
and nothing of me.

To say nothing of that life,
nothing of the dream.
Nothing of the way that you were looking at me.

To feel nothing after you;
and nothing within me.

To feel nothing of the heat,
nothing of desire.
Nothing of the spark from a slowly dying fire.

To know nothing of your soul,
and nothing of the truth.

To know nothing of the past,
nothing of those days,
nothing of the love you were looking for in me.

***

This poem was born back in October, only to be posted now. I felt that was important.

-RK

2 Thought(s):

Anonymous Anonymous thought...

*shudder* The emptiness of it all....

- Slack

11:44 AM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

It is, isn't it? Sort of...well...complicated, really.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home