20 February 2005

So, I haven't had good luck lately

Today was a day of sleeping, reading, and sleeping more. What call you this, a lazy day? But I was doing homework...

...when I wasn't sleeping, that is. *grin*

OK. So it isn't as bad as I've made it out to be. It was actually rather nice to sleep most of the day...

...when I wasn't feeling guilty about not reading, that is. *frown*

But alas, it is what I did in spite of my guilt. It was fairly relaxing after the club last night. That was a blast.

A non-descript club in a non-descript little sleep industrial town with non-descript males - save 'Cassanova'.

But I'm sure he got over it quick enough and he's matched up with some blonde lovely who doesn't care that there isn't at least two feet between her and a complete stranger on the dance floor. So, in the end - we all made out fairly well.

Although I must say, him probably more-so than me. *rolls eyes*

But on either front, the night was lively - the day was lazy - and I am 1/3 through the work that I have yet to do before the night is wane. Sigh.

Not to mention that I need to finish getting dressed ... and not wear pajama shirts down the hall, even if I am having a completely lazy day. I still live in a dorm. And chances are that the males about are not having as lazy a day as I am. And my meeting one in the hall in my PJ shirt was not really all that shocking...

...save the fact that I was wearing a pajama shirt.

Wow. I am having great luck with the opposite sex, aren't I?

Sigh. Oh yes. *deadpan* Great luck.

Well, until the next adventure [hopefully less full of negatory encounters with members of male society], I sign off.

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home