21 February 2005

I need an opinion

Simple enough, really. I need an opinion.

I have some stupid MSN 'My Space' garbage hanging around in the dumpster bin. I was on the verge of deleting it when the oh so ominous warning asailed me.

When you delete your space, all of your blog entries, photos, and lists are permanently removed, and the web address for your space is no longer available. This action cannot be undone

*whimper* Wha? But what if in twenty years, I decide I need an MSN space?! What'll I do *tears of bitterest agony*

*rolls eyes* So it isn't so desperate. But- you should be able to see my dilemma.

Do I delete, or do I continue to waste fruitless time on an even more fruitless endevour? Sigh. I know not what to do :(

Here is where you come in. View mah space. Tell me, is it worth the time wrought on it?

If consensus say 'yea'- I will deeply consider staying my hand.

If consensus declear 'nay'- The deed will indeed be done.

This is your chance to control the fate of something deeper and beyond yourself. Please, I seek thy aid.

Do not fail me now; I charge thee!

-RK

5 Thought(s):

Blogger Frankie thought...

Keep it!!! End of story.

Permanence is never a good idea! ;o)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Darnell Clayton thought...

Hmm...keep it if you love the pictures. If not, delete it is what I say!

PS

How are you doing? Email me if you want to talk. Selah!

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thought...

Delete it and move on with your life.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thought...

- Slack

3:37 PM  
Blogger Frankie thought...

*eye roll*

Yeah... don't take Slack's advice... he'd NEVER have such a thing in the first place! What would he know about the value of keeping it?! :P

You gotta love the meanness don't ya? ;)

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home