06 January 2005

You will notice the following:

Significant updates have been made to each of my Blogger pages. Please, if you will, check them out and see how they feel.

Yes, yes, that's right. I finally actually have the time, and am therefore bursting with updates that I have been dying to make. I have made tough decisions and made the look a little nicer I feel. If the changes are a struggle, you can always drop me a line, and I'm sure we can talk it out =0D

Otherwise, just enjoy the fact that I actually care about these pages, and that I spend far too much of the time in which I could be doing far better things tapping away, updating things that are really not life threatening.

But I hope throught them to one day have the most awesomest blog in all the world and take over the...

...Wait, you never heard that. Ignore anything you just read! WAH!

-RK

2 Thought(s):

Blogger Fateduel thought...

The purple is fine but change your heading title color.
Light green just doesn't seem to work.
Yellow and purple are complimentary so you can explore that if you wish.
I would suggest a blue but that's probably just because I like blues.
dun dun...dun dun
I got those...green heading bluuuuueeesss

12:13 PM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

Thanks about the purple. And just because you have no sense of color-matching, it really isn't my problem. Green and purple are complimentary!

And I have no intent on ever putting yellow as a key color on my blog.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home