04 January 2005

Thoughts on what I've been on about again

I don't like life updates.

They are boring and annoying - and really, I'm forced to wonder if useless blatherings and whinig and angst-ridden babbling isn't better.

I mean, true: both are equally annoying and frustrating. And both are least likely to be read of al blogs in the world...

but then, what ought to I do? Ought to I blather on listlessly? Ought to I update every detail of my bore-stung life? Ought to I do neither and simply state randomness that makes no sense at all?

Or should I revert to poesy and such alliterated thoughts that sound higher than typical thought?

Or should I just assume that the world is a dark enough place already...and never resume my tattered dialogues on life?

Sigh. So much to think on, so many options...

I s'pose I've already decided, though...haven't I?

*gazes thoughtfully up at the previous words* It would appear so.

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home