10 January 2005

Soul Calibur II

So I played Soul Calibur II for the first time tonight, and I kicked some serious tail. Talim and Raphael are truly my two favorite characters in the game. They are both so freaking rad! In fact, they have inspired to me write in a long-abandoned genre: fanfiction.

Now I realize this sounds frightening, but the prospect of Raphael and Talim falling in love; then, exploring the finer points of a relationship between them is really something I cannot pass up. I mean the contrast of age and personality is enough to feed a fire the size of a state; enough to get the creative juices flowing in a riverbed that has been dry for uncountable years.

And so, in the back of my mind: I am scheming.

It will really be easier if I can find profile info on the website, so I don't have to scribble down sketchy notes before mah bud has to return the much beloved game to the much appreciated movie store.

Sigh. The trials of information seekers.

Until then, I will be formulating the best way to go about addressing a romance that will sprout from the inevitable clash of cause and journey. Yet...I will have to address the gap in age - and 15 and 32 is a really bad combination in my mind. May take alterations to heart...or something like that.

Either way, they would be such a sexy couple that I can't turn it down.

And if you have played the game, can you even almost tell me that
a)Talim is not me
b)Raphael is not wearing a ton of eye-liner, and it doesn't look great.

And now, off to scheme, plan, and plot.

-RK

2 Thought(s):

Blogger Fateduel thought...

So I played Soul Caliber II for the first time while I was out at my friend The Mad Grabber's house and I decided that it seriously rocked as well.
Funny how things work out with such good timing.
I think Talim was an insanely kick-...tail...as you put it, character as well as Raphael.
Although I would add the girl whose principle weapon was the staff and whose name I cannot remember, Cassandra I think who has the short sword and the sheild, and the one guy who is from Korea who looks like an anime character.
Also, Link is the cheapest character in the game.
Oh, and The Mad Grabber loved the one girl with the whip sword and I have to admit myself, that is a pretty kick-tail weapon, to be sure.
Though how she doesn't cut the crap out of herself is beyond me.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

That is so frickin' hillarious!!!

And while I really like other characters, no one is as cute as Talim - and no one is as sexy as Raphael...although, I must admit that Kilik was already quite awesome.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home