27 January 2005

One of the best kept secrets...

So I'm sitting in my room...In my dorm room, and I am typing a post. On my blog. On the internet. Via this world wide web I've been raving about.

Seems that the world wide web just became a little wider.

I hope this is not a glimpse in the future. I pray these dreams last. I sincerly wish that this is not some kind of cruel joke.

If it is...well, gosh, I'll just break down and weep.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

And so, I leave you with the memory of this day - this GLORIOUS day, that we all fully knew had to come as some point, and yet always felt was just a little too far off.

*sigh* It's beautiful. Isn't it? Truly, truly beautiful.

Ha, so there AO screw-you-over L! There!

-RK

3 Thought(s):

Blogger Resident Apt. Six thought...

YAY! rali has internet at her fingertips again. :) Yay!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Frankie thought...

Yeah... AOHell... :)

The internet is a strange master/mistress... but how we miss it when it cannot dominate our time...

Gosh, I'm thinking that was dirty, but I'll let you enjoy it anyway! :)

12:05 AM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

I don't know about dirty...but I am certainly scared! ;)

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home