05 January 2005

The greater points of a color

I posted in this font color on smoke zone, and so I thought I would try it here for size - and see what we all thing of it.

Oh, and I'm interested in your opinion too. *all characters inside my psyche not*

So really, I don't have all too much to say. I'm being lazy and really just feeling like time is going much too fast. But what can you do?

Not much I realize. I suppose I'll just have to live with things as they are - and figure out where I fit into them as life continues on. And I suppose now really isn't such a good time to be contemplating life in general.

sigh. Really, I'm just trying on a new font color and don't really need to devle into the greater points of my I am miserable...do I?

I think not. This is enough to see what it looks like, and we'll just go from there.

Until later, or until I decide what I want to do about this color...or about my life - I'm outta here.

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home