26 January 2005

Finally...

Ahh. The feel of the world wide web at my fingertips once again.

Really, I'm quite glad for those first two words. Without those...I would simply be lost *weeps*

...Ahh, but I am not lost! World wide does still mean world wide! And seeing as I'm across the world from 'home', as it were...I still have the world wide web to grace my little eyes and hands with information and communication...well as much as you can consider the world wide web communicating!

...Hmm. So anyway. I'm glad to be back. I'm glad to be taking classes that !Rock! and I'm glad to ...

Your the only one who stuck it out this time,
the only other one who caught the other line...

Interesting words. Makes me think. Makes me wonder...

Sigh. But not too much.

It's better not to wonder too much. Better not to think about the future too much. Better not to dwell on the things you can't see, the things you don't know, the mysteries you can't solve. Better not to think too much about them, or dream too much about them, or reach too far to attain them...

and end up falling from where you are into the black abyss below.

...sigh. It must be better this way. If it isn't, why I am here - why am I doing it?

No. I have to believe that it is truly better this way. Better not to worry. Better not to plan. Better not to think of all the things you want, only to realize you can't have a single one of them.

Better not to ponder. Better not to dream of things you can't achieve. Better not to hope for things you oughtn't have.

Better not to brood. Better not to weep.

-RK

2 Thought(s):

Blogger Frankie thought...

DON'T PONDER!

DON'T BROOD!

Trust me, it's bad. ALWAYS!

:)

12:07 AM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

Yes, I fear that is my problem - I always want to!

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home