08 January 2005

A few words to the moderator

I'm eating ketchup chips, and I really don't have much steam left in me.

So here is just a few words, because I can't put out much else at the moment:

kittens
rags
muffin
turn-table
pumpkin patch

That's about all I can do. It will make sense next year. I promise

*rolls eyes* Oh, nevermind.

-RK

2 Thought(s):

Blogger Fateduel thought...

A few ragamuffin kittens, abandoned to the pumpkin patch down the lane, found themselves the new proud pets of Ms. Tisbury.
Feeling happy to have discovered and saved the "precious darlings" she got out the fabled ketchup chips, saved especially as the specialty finger food for extra special occasions.
After plopping a moderately nice album on the turn-table by Steam Driven, a late 70's epic rock band, she chomped a few ketchup treats, said a few meaningless words to her new kids and swore to herself she wouldn't do the same thing again next year.
"I promise," she said, "I promise."
It was a promise always broken.
-------------------------------------------
Sorry about that, just thought I'd pop off a story with those words you randomly put down.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

Very nice. That's all I have to say. Just, 'very nice'.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home