27 December 2004

Phantoms living in me...

Sometimes it seems that if I just dream, you would be here.
Wishing I could hear your voice again, knowing that I never will.
Dreaming of you won't help me to do all you knew I could.


Ahh, the smell of 'pto' is in the air, and life is so fine!

I am happy, I am seeing movies - I have RotK - and life is fine.

Thank you to all who make my life...good. *wink*

I'm done now. Can't think of anything more intelligent, so for all of those looking for a highly detailed account of my state of my existence and all of the joys and fears hidden within my heart...pondering as you all do if I am still the same me I was before we parted...

...umm. Too bad.

That's it. I'm done.

-RK

1 Thought(s):

Blogger Avi thought...

BWAHAHAHA PTO fever!!! I am so obsessed with the Phantom! I've been listening to the soundtrack (downloaded by my sister) all day and all day yesterday! I've even had a dream with the Phantom in it (and might I say Gerard Butler is HOT). What did you think of the movie? Was it up to par?

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home