17 November 2004

working...

Office chair, files, desk lamp - all the little things that one needs to feel like one is in an office...

...like one ought to be doing work.

And yet? Okay, well to verify - I am sitting in an office, and yes - I probably should be doing work...but it's only ten minutes to lunch and I've finished up...so I'm relaxing.

Don't bother me.

*chuckles* No, but honestly - I have so much to do, work at the moment is a good excuse to not be doing it. *sigh* Ahh, the feeling of procastination.

Isn't it wretched?

Anywho - I ought to be off in a bit....disturbing how often I'm saying that...'in a bit'...and disturbing how I've begun to quote things like 'this' rather than like "that".

Really, it all quite frightens me *whimper*

-RK

1 Thought(s):

Blogger Avi thought...

I know. It frightens me too! And yet it's SO COOL! Yeeeheee!

And isn't procrastination just lovely? I know, I'm the queen of it! No, wait - goddess! No, wait - SUPREME GODDESS!!!!

I feel your pain.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home