16 November 2004

What I've been on about...

So the Crit. essay is done. I think it was good - but who knows? Another all-nighter and 23 phallic symbols later - after lots of tea, easy mac, and Avi's company - and I managed to live through. I'm tired beyond belief and my eyes are watering something awful - but honestly, I don't have much choice here.

It's gonna be another long night of research. Tomorrow - another night of hell...sigh.

I hope it isn't another all-nighter. Two in one week is deadly. Two within any spanse of time is deadly...or else it ought to be.

But there is a rainbow at the end of this thunderstorm, you know. After this paper, I get a week off to take a day or two and think! Amazing - yes, I Know.

Or in the words of the Widgester (that's right - I called you the Widgester!!!)...Astounding.

But then, after that? ...sigh. Another essay and a million presentations -

and Christmas!!!

Yes, it is only five weeks away until I get to be lounging ... ... ... wherever it is I choose to be lounging - perferrably somewhere warm with people who I care about and have missed for quite some time.

Yes...yes, my loves. I have missed you All!

And soon, the stress shall be lifted and I'll be filled with yuletide cheer - Yet again!

And yet...

...sadness still fills me to the brim of other things, and all the shiny joys that I ought to feel look a little dimmer in the light that I can see them from, and the wind feels a little colder with the thoughts I can't stop thinking on.

And yet...yet...

And yet, Widge is a Smkr - because he wants me to leave 'paracetamol' in the middle of my blog because he wanted to know how to spell it and I had to type...oh nevermind - too long a story for now, and I have to be in class in five minutes.

I might explain these things later. But really, the short of it is just that I am awaiting the yuletide cheer with a spirit of downcast wintry-ness, and my friends are smkrs.

That - at least in a nutshell again - cracked in half of course.

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home