11 November 2004

morrow's light?

My heart in its anguish is sad today. This day, like many other days, is dark and littered with sad news and thoughts of sad dreams and waking fits of sad things.

Like dust over the quiet compass of the world, sitting and spinning without anybody noticing, my world does spin again this morn'. Morn of mournings - with such a sunrise like I've never seen, with such warm hands as I have never felt, with such soft glances that I've never known.

Tomorrow has been told could be better - but this day, this dark day where dreams come unravelled and nightmares twist the moonrise into their fitting fears - such days are better left unlived - in many ways.

Fear, I'll rest in that for now. Sitting, humming a song I've never sung - and watching the rainbows that don't shine anymore. Perhaps, until the morrow's light floods the ground - or perhaps until the rain falls again.

-RK

2 Thought(s):

Anonymous Anonymous thought...

*Starts a bonfire to keep you warm*

'Tis all I can do, lassie.

-AJ

11:59 PM  
Blogger Darnell Clayton thought...

I second that motion. How are you doing? Do you need any prayer? Email me!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home