07 November 2004

laundry, cj, and too much on my heart

I'm in the middle of doing laundry, and I'm in the middle of my comm journal that is only 1/100th done and its due tomorrow, and my heart is brewing like vintage wine - and yet...I'm sitting here in the computer lab writing in all of my stupid blogs & nejals.

I know, I know - it doesn't make any sense.

*sigh* My life doesn't make any sense.

But I guess that's just the way of it. Really, if you want to know more about the terrible night I had - just read my deviantArt journal : entry brewing senses because I don't have the time or energy to write about it all over again. And if you don't - just know that it was terrible...I feel terrible...and things are only going to get worse from here on out.

...and if I had the energy to scream...

...I would.

-RK

5 Thought(s):

Blogger Frankie thought...

Good grief, how do you comment on that art thing?! Sorry, it's just been a bad day.

I totally feel you on your journal... Life... is... well... CRAP! I hope yours is getting a bit better... We miss you and I own you a big e-mail. It's coming, I promise.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

hu-rah...I'll be waiting, love.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

btw - comments for dA I beleive are at the bottom of the page

9:30 AM  
Blogger Frankie thought...

Really?! Well darn them... I couldn't find it! *pout*

5:12 PM  
Blogger Frankie thought...

Really?! Well darn them... I couldn't find it! *pout*

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home