15 November 2004

I've had an epiphany!

The point of college is to...get this: learn.

Even though I'm dying here, even though I get frustrated beyond belief, and even though I want to shoot all of my 'B' essays in the foot...I am learning.

And, if I were to give up now - because it would be giving up - I'd stop learning and be able to get back into the semi-mediocre rut I was in. I wouldn't have to try, and I wouldn't be stretching all of my muscles like I have to now...

So in short -

I'm staying.

That's right. I'm staying.

-RK

3 Thought(s):

Blogger Darnell Clayton thought...

Yeah!
Stay...
In school...
It's a tool...
For the future...
(What rhymes with future?)
Get the education
So your declaration
Of your worldview
Will hold through
Selah!
Ha ha!
;)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Christopher Welker thought...

good for you :)

11:49 AM  
Blogger Frankie thought...

Good show m'dear! I am glad you've made a decision! :)

We miss you, as always!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home