11 October 2004

When other things needed to be done...

...I was sitting in the library, but it wasn't silent at all. I had intended to do nothing at all really, but I ended up finding friends. Well, that isn't so bad - but I'm still doing what I meant to do.

Brooding, over silent reveries of things that I don't want to have to explore right now. So instead, turning on the music and making sure that its loud enough to block everything else out - including all of the things I should be doing, the things I don't want to think about, and the things that I don't have the energy to consider as being important at all. But it's back to the music, back into the deep darkness of the hole I've created for myself - and it's back to the stillness that I love so well when I feel the way I do tonight...

back, back, back into the guitar - back into the bass - back into the drums...back into the beat, thumping, bumping into the quiet echoes of a heart that I don't want to examine...back into the music wherein my comfort is lying still...

Salt, sweat, sugar on the asphault. Our hearts littering the topsoil. Tune in and we can take the last call...
***
If you don’t don't know, why would you say so? Would you mean this please if it happens? If you don’t know, why would you say so? Won’t you get your story straight.
If you don’t know, honey, why'd you just say so? And I need this now more than I ever did. If you don’t well, honey, then you don’t.


***

Oh, and by the way - I have a Nuclear arm. Just one. But really, I don't have it...not at all.

So it's time for me to go now. I can't think - I can't say...sigh.

I can't explain, and I don't think I would want to even if I could...

Yet comfort to those who, so like me, won't be comforted.

-RK

3 Thought(s):

Blogger Fateduel thought...

it's the picket line or the paradebah *I* have nuclear *arms*!
That's right, multiple ones!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

I have them to...But see, I really don't. Oh, that's right! I have it documented too! This is not a nuclear arm. That's right! Neither is that one *points*

11:50 AM  
Blogger Avi thought...

Aye, right, and I DIDn't supply them to her!

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home