21 October 2004

Of this day like hell

I wish I could say this day, this week is getting better - but it isn't. It just keeps on compiling upon itself and making me all the more miserable and frustrated.

At least the week is almost out and my family is almost here.

One of the bigger problems is that the week being over really just makes me feel more and more stressed out. Sure it is almost break, but I have a novel to read and a communication journal to do and a presentation to prepare and a paper to write - so how am I supposed to feel any better about this?

Oh wait...I don't.

The only redeeming factor is that my family is coming. I can't wait to see them - and I can't wait to get away from here for at least a little while and just have some fun.

I need fun. I need something other than this...I need to get away from all of my thoughts for a while.

I think that is one of my bigger problems. No matter where I end up, I end up thinking. I end up going over everything time and time again in my mind - and I end up just wanting to get away for a while. I mean does it make any sense that I want to get away from the place I got away to? I didn't really think it did, but then again...

I think it is school. School is really making me stressed - and that on top of everything else is just, like I said above, compounding on itself and making me feel like there is a weight the size of Hong Kong on my shoulders. And all the while, the world is just laughing at me as I stumble around trying to carry it all.

Oh well, I think the time away from school might help - even though I'm not getting away from schoolwork really. But I hope that it will be enough.

...sigh...

I am so tired, so exhausted...and so done.

-RK

2 Thought(s):

Blogger Frankie thought...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Frankie thought...

Curse computers!

Anyways, you have Hong Kong on your shoulders ey? And exactly how much does Hong Kong weigh anyway? :P

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home