13 October 2004

Newer Knowledges

Well, thanks to a cut/paste episode on my xanga I have added to my plethora (if you could even dare to call it that) of HTML widsom-ish-ness the knowledge of font color.

Yeesh. I do realize this is no amazing feet for those of you who can hack and program and tell your computer to roll over - and he does! But to those of us who are struggling to achieve a much-yearned-after dream after so long...it's something, alright!

Thanks Blogger. We love You!


...erm, at least before you went all Pansy on us and added italics buttons and bold buttons with really annoyingly long html tags.

But we can forgive, since I have newly learned Font Color!

That's right, marvel at me.

Wait....Ok, yes - now.

...sigh.

At least that was fun.

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home