12 October 2004

If I keep on remembering

Here you can be anything, and I think that scares you. I've been here before, but only by myself.

What giving up gives you, and where giving up takes you - I've had and I've been. Here in center frame, there's only air. And just enough space to fit.

I said it out loud over and over. I said it out loud, but what do I know? I said it out loud, but it did not help. I'll stop now, just so I can hear you I stay up as late as it takes, as long as it takes.

I promised I'd see it again. I promised I'd see this with you now.

Just watch the fireworks.

-RK

2 Thought(s):

Blogger Fateduel thought...

I am but one small instrument.
Do you remember that?

8:20 AM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

It happens too fast to make sense of it, make it last.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home