12 October 2004

Hold on, I'm creating cabinets...

An important user announcement:

At Microsoft, we care about your privacy.
But we don't give a crap if your computer blows up.

And, an important error message:

Your computer has recovered from a fatal error.
Please inform Windows of this error.
So that we can add it to our list of near successes in destroying your laptop computer. Have a nice day.

And what did I do, exactly, to incur the "fatal error" wrath of Windows?

I updated Windows.

That's right, folks. I updated Windows.

Welcome to the world of Bill. Please sign your life away at the line and proceed to pick up your incompetant machine with its inferior software. Once you have successfully bashed your head in aggrivation at least twenty times into the wall at the end of the line, you may proceed through the check-out and leave the store. Thank you and do come again.

Sincerly,
Best Buy Staff

***

There you have it - my night from hell. Again, I feel a need to thank all the computer panderers in the world with a smile, a slug, and a happy zap of electric shock.

Oh, and by the way - enjoy!

-RK

2 Thought(s):

Blogger Frankie thought...

ROFL! Oh I know the hatred of such vile machines... you remember my pile o' junk? Well, it's still breathing and Microsoft still haunts my every step... I know your pain! :'( Shall we sob together? :'( :'( :'( Better? :P

1:21 PM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

Yes, yes - it is much better ... sigh ... if only. If only.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home