11 October 2004

The Crying Day

This is just a short entry, but I just had to put something down. I don't have the time to put my heart here. I don't even have the time to put how I really feel or what I'm thinking or how it looks from here down right now...but of course that would all be assuming that I could figure it all out in the first place. So instead of putting out all of my emotions and all of the thoughts that as of yet haven't been able to make any sense at all - and even if they could, I'm not sure I could interpret them back...but instead, I'll just do what I know how to do best...

In the middle of
Night. Sleeping
wakes to new horror
from the fear crashing in my mind.

The sun's not risen.
It's still so dark -
but something stirring wakes me.

Trapped.
I must have gotten trapped.
Trapped behind the lids of my slumber.

Confusion pours
from a mixed and mangled heart.
Where do I go from here?

Silent stillness
caling on the reverie
of a dark and terrorized soul.

Tonight.
The dreamworld crashes
and all the hope feels so exstinguished.

Now, I know -
Know what it is like
to have the ashen dust collecting in my heart.

Quiet as a doormouse,
finally unable to speak -
all the noises just fade to black.

I'll just lie here a while -
and wait.
Wait until my soul comes back to life.

-RLL

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home