05 October 2004

Avoidances and Inane Sanities

I'm sort of skipping lunch to write this entry, which you might think it a bad thing - but do bear in mind that I am forced to succumb the inane foods that the corporal head of things deems worthy enough to at least cram downt he starving mouths of small children in dire need of nurishment. Personally...I'd rather pass up the opportunity.

It's just one of those when-opportunity-knocks-pretend-like-you-can't-find-the-door sort of things. You know?

Also, I'm not working on my paper due tomorrow in order to write this entry. I have a few good ideas, but in general the paper is not coming and my writers block on any subject other than fantasy RPGing is becoming more and more readily apparent - not to mention disconcerting and disturbing. I have to write papers, and all I can think is fairies! How is that a good thing, my dear friends - How is it?!

Oh my, I fear I may be losing my marbles at the exact moment...however that could be in my benefit at the moment. Yes, claim insanity instead of inadequecy in writing literary critism papers. I mean, really, it sounds so much more graceful to lose one's mind rather than just one's ability to write a well argued, even slightly more logical than logical really ought to be paper.

So there you have it. Many things to do - most of which I either can't do or just plain won't do. And yet, I fear with much trembling and trepidatious heartbeats that my grades are at stake here.

Sigh. Oh my, this is really becoming a serious issue.

Well, it really might not be. Either way, I blame formative work for my slack attitutde toward the imminent paper. If only the cursed papers counted for something and I actually knew it, that would be better. Yes. And it would be better to actually have my formative papers returned to me so that they could serve as some form of guide as to how horribly I am really doing and as to how I must improve myself in the very near future. I mean, really - without that you might as well just account me to the black chair found last year on the good ol' 2003 UHNR Euro-trip because similarly, I will be screwed!

Sigh. Again.

Life needs to either become easier or make more sense. Either way, I could grasp my hands around some form of loop in reality and hold on tight as the rest of reality spun around me if either one of the above were true. Or if not, at least I could at least claim honestly that I'd lost my mind and some disconnected person would surely feel the need to throw my sorry behind into an asylum, where at least they don't require you to actually have intelligent thoughts that amount to anything at all.

Really, that would be best. Yes. Can someone please just call the men in white to take me away? It wouldn't really thwart my life goals much anyway. I could still be an author - just less...well, sensical.

But truly more cynical, and that's always good.

So, really - if anyone feels so obliged, I'm sure the number can be found quite quickly through either a large yellow pages publication or the wonderfully helpful lady at the end of the information life.

And please, if you will, make it before five o'clock tomorrow evening. Thank you and cheers!

-RK

0 Thought(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home