03 September 2004

We Knew Bold Revellers

Amazingly Great News Flash:

You are looking at the Vice-President of the Drama Society; in addition, you are also looking at the Director of Samuel Beckett's Endgame, an abridged edition.

That is right! I am being given the once in a lifetime chance to actually direct a somewhat shortened Endgame. I am so excited. I am looking forward to a really nice semester, of drama and of english - as well as many things.

So from here on in, I will be working to get things in order and auditions start on Friday. I don't know how this could be any more exciting than it is right now. I really do enjoy living here thus far. It has really been a wonderful blessing for me.

So this was just a short exclamation. I thought you all would like to know.

-RK

3 Thought(s):

Anonymous Anonymous thought...

Congrads! That's soooo awesome!!! Wow, really getting active there eh?

AJ

1:48 PM  
Blogger Resident Apt. Six thought...

I'm so impressed with their good taste. ;) To have figured out what incredible amounts of talent you have so fast. Though I always thought it was pretty obvious. :)

So, as a friend of the director to a get a free ticket to the show? lol

9:44 PM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

But of COURSE! But sadly...

...not to my pretty green isle =0(

Thank you and kudoz to all! =0D

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home