19 September 2004

Things in my life some people knew, others don't, others prolly don't care to, and none of them need to...

I said I was going to blog about many things. So here they are:

It started with shopping in Bracknell...well, okay, it really started with the application to work it your way in an environment that the locals love having around. This, I must say - was just too much for me to handle without a laugh.

Then it was the shopping. Looking a feather boas and shirts for only a £1. This was lovely - it is bright orange and reads, "Stop looking at me. You are wasting your time." If that wasn't a buy worthy shirt, I don't know what is.

Then there was tea of 40P, which I didn't pay for. And two shirts from a lovely second-hand store in which nearly all of the try-worthy clothes in the store on were tried on. Got another lovely shirt, a tank top with shiny stuff - and a black shirt with a purple flower. I only paid for half of one (whoopie!). The deal was buy one for £2.99 and get one free. I only had £1.47.

Friends are delicious.

Not to mention salads at a pub when you should be eating really oily pasta that tastes like nothing, even though it is loaded with peppers [red AND green], olives, and feta chesse. Don't ask me how this combination works out - because I couldn't taste any of it. Oil has a way of overpowering and sapping taste out of anything that should potentially be delicious. It saddened me. But the salad with the basil was quite nice...yes, I do believe that was basil.

So that was one day.

And then, there was the lobby and Mow, and Squares; all of which amounted to much fun and drunken-actinness. It was much good. This including the, what I shall deam, the pillow sequence. Please follow: I lept over a table. Landed on a pillow. Said "ahh". Realized a pillow was under me. Grunted annoyedly and threw the pillow across to another couch. It rolled of and fell. The recipient grunted. The person next to me reached for the pillow and make stretchy noises. The pillow was grasped by the recipient and "mine!" was emitted from the recipient.

All in all, a lovely sequence.

And not to forget, Jenja wars and sharp-spikey-sequense-pillow wars. Those hideous green things hurt!

But yes, I must say that is it for now. I will leave you with one last amusing thing: I've realized my problem! I'm not shiny enough...Shaka-shaka [horrified!]...I'm Shiny! Yarr!

On that note, I will close this enunciation of several issues that I said I would be posting. Later, maybe I will get around to how the day has gone...

Well, a brief summary: I got on the wrong train which should have taken only an extra hour. Then, the trains got delayed by an hour and I was stuck on one in the middle of nowhere. Then, at the station the second train I needed was also delayed. Then, I got back and it was an hour past when I needed to be back home in order to go on another trip I had to be on.

So now I am here, instead of there.

...sigh. I will have to deal with that tomorrow. =0s

That is it for now. More randomness on my life later; I'm sure.

-RK

2 Thought(s):

Blogger Fateduel thought...

no explanation of the sharp pillows, sheesh. I will, for the understanding of all who view this and to make up for the author's lack of suitable description. There are pillows that exist (I am not making this up!) in our student lounge that are covered on one side with sharp peices of square-cut plastic. They hurt like hell when they are whipped at one's bare arm and also tend to cause cuts and scars. For what other purpose could these have been made for then to attack your friends with?

5:19 AM  
Blogger Ralikat thought...

That's right! Only to attack friends. WUHAHAHA!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home